Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 7 at the lake! Sunday

Today was our day to say good-bye to our friends :( Both of the other families had to pack up and leave in the morning, but we were fortunate enough to be able to stay until Monday morning. After saying good-bye, we went down to the dock and fished a little. Camden caught his first fish with Dave's brim buster! and Nathan caught several fish this way!







We took the boat out for one last run! We tubed and kneeboarded and I pulled Dave on the kneeboard! He actually said I drove the boat good, just a little fast when I pulled up beside him!



After eating up all the leftover food, (well trying to!) putting a very tired two year old to bed, and doing laundry, Dave and Nathan had a fishing contest at the dock while Amy finished up her scrapbooking! My realistic goal was met! Yeah!



At the end of the night, we were able to enjoy one more thunderstorm! The lightening was awesome and lit up the sky! It was a great week and a lot of fun, but fun is tiring! Nathan came up from the dock before Dave to go to bed. I asked him if he had had fun this week and of course he said yes! He then said that he was a little tired though, well, really a lot tired!

At the end of the night, I had finished my scrapbook, finished my book, and went to bed! What a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment