Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 1 at the lake! Monday



Well, the day that we have been planning for all summer is finally here! We are on vacation at Lake Murray in a perfectly awesome house! The boats are at the dock right now after we spent a relaxing, peaceful evening on the water. After searching for fishing spots, we put the knee board in the water and Nathan was able to try it out! He didn't get up on his knees the whole way, but had a good first try! Dave and Corey also went kneeboarding. Joey and I are waiting until tomorrow. But we all enjoyed a beautiful sunset!




Today was a day without Camden-I left him with my parents in Columbia in order to be able to enjoy boating for one day without worrying about him falling overboard! He comes up tomorrow evening and will get to sleep in the loft with Nathan! It should be fun!!


I plan on blogging this week, but it may be a lot of the same! Boat, water, repeat! I usually take busy vacations, so we will see how I handle one that is more of a real vacation! Maybe working on my tan can work it's way into the order of things without having to add sunburn in the mix!!



I do think that the loss of a toenail will also happen! Nathan lost his tooth today and of course expects the tooth fairy to come. I told him that I think there needs to be a toenail fairy! No pictures of this yucky thing on my blog, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment