Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 4 at the lake! Thursday



Rain, rain went away!! After a very rainy night and morning (again with 3 guys going fishing early in the morning, getting soaked, and catching NO fish!), we finally got clear weather after lunch. We were making alternate plans to go see a movie, but then the sun came out and the boats went to work!

Of course we had to play in the water off the dock before going out on the boats!

Dave and Nathan swimming in the lake!

Camden liked to walk up and down the dock!

Jumping the tube was big fun!!



The adults, minus Amy and Jason, went fishing while the kids went out tubing (how did I get that job!?!) But I got to drive the boat all by myself while pulling Jason and Camryn. I did a fine job!

Then all the kids went to rest/nap/watch a movie (with Jason and Becky watching them) while the other 4 adults took up tandem kneeboarding! It is a lot of fun! Amy and Joey showed the guys how to do it! Then the couples and the guys matched up! I almost did a 360, well I actually did get around, but right after I got turned around, I felt my toenail pull the rest of the way off! Ouch! So I fell! I now have no toenail except the beginnings of a new one growing in. Yeah!! But my toe does look very naked!

Joey and Amy kneeboarding together!

Amy attempting her first 360


Amy wiping out!





Dave and Amy-kissing while kneeboarding!

Joey and Corey holding hands in the water!

Don't you think we are ready for Sea World!!

The day ended with the guys trying to catch fish again, putting the kids to bed and the girls staying up watching NCIS (esp Tony) and finding out interesting things about the others that will not ever be posted!! Right Joey and Becky?!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment