Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another fun meal!


A very happy crowd...but what with the hair Nathan?


Over a year ago I met my parents at the Francis Beidler Forest, about halfway between our homes. Afterwards we ate at the closest restaurant which was a diner connected to a gas station off of 95. And it was my birthday dinner from my parents! As non-satisfying as the first experience was at the Home-cooked diner, because we had to meet again about halfway between Charleston and Columbia, we ended up at the same diner. To be honest, the food is not too bad, but it is a humorous place to eat! The waitress reminded me of someone on Restaurant Impossible. When asked how the chicken sandwich was, she replied that she had never tried it. When asked what she would recommend, she said, well, I really just like the salads. I got the french toast!

Camden was not too happy about the choices he had for dinner!

Grandaddy and Nathan looking forward to dinner...or at least just hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment