Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Friday, December 20, 2013

I see the light!!


I am happy to say that Christmas is finally coming together!  I feel like my house has been in chaos since I arrived home from Thanksgiving.  Note to self and anyone else who wants free advice...don't do a room renovation in December!!  Camden's room is almost finished, and only one room in the house needs to be picked up...my bedroom.  But we can close the doors until that is done :)

One relief to have finished is our Christmas card.  Dave wasn't with us at Thanksgiving, so no family pic from that weekend.  So I conned a friend into taking a quick snapshot one Sunday afternoon; but it rained.  So I just took the boys pictures in front of the tree.  I let Nathan take ours, but it you have seen our card, you noticed only the boys.  It was too bad even for a picture on a card that most people will throw away!

So here are the pictures from our card photo session.









Champ didn't make the cut either :)

And if you want to read our year in review, here is the link:


Merry Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment