Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Younger skin

I am like most women my age and want to stay young looking as long as possible. So I invest too much of Dave's hard earned (and my coupon saved!) money on skin care products. Well all I can say is that they seem to be working! I may not have baby smooth skin, but it certainly looks younger with all the zits that are popping out!?!? Seriously! When will I get over having to deal with this "teenage" problem! I remember back when I was in somewhere between 2nd and 4th grade and how my mom and her friend used to complain about zits! Nathan is in 3rd grade now and I am still complaining! Will it ever end!

2 comments:

  1. I can relate! Have you used Proactive? It works really well. It is the only system I found that works without making me break out like I'm 14 again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had used that but had run out. I just started on an Avon version that is a cheaper and so far it looks promising!

    ReplyDelete