Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Camden!








Well, it has been a week since Camden's birthday, but today was his party!!! My season of birthdays is over!! (Of course Dave reminded me that his is coming up soon, to which I replied that he is not getting a party!!)

So my baby turned 3! We had a Thomas party of course since he has declared he is Gordan! It was such a fun day with kids painting, playing, stickering, tattooing, and going on a "train" ride! Three is such a cute age and his friends just added to the cuteness, esp the little girls who came! I heard, however, that one of the little girls has a crush on Nathan! Got to watch that situation!

But what can I say about my Camden? He is a joy that I prayed for for a long time. My blue eyed son who is short on hugs to most, but mommy's little cuddly boy! He is definitely growing up and asserting his independence, but will ask me to hold him at a moment's notice. Glad he is still small enough to pick up. He has a fun personality and is developing his friendships with kids his own age now. I think he may be the life of the party when he grows up! He will be the one who likes to run, that is for sure! And I think he will also be one I need to watch where the girls are concerned!

So happy birthday to you, Camden! Our family would not be complete without you! You had a great party and a wonderful birthday. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday future track star. Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete