Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Has anyone seen Cars 2?

And I don't mean seen the movie, but seen our copy of the movie! We had a great Christmas. Very busy and crazy and wonderful. My sister's family and our parents all came down here for Christmas. That makes 11 people in our house. (And I am very glad that this time, unlike last time this happened, we had two working bathrooms!). But as you can imagine, the hurricane named NathanAshtonDeclanCamdenJosiah left quite a trail of confusion. In all the confusion, Dave rescued one gift before it was thrown out, but we somehow lost our Cars 2 movie. In my mind, I know I put it in Camden's room on Christmas day, but I have looked all over that room, and it is nowwhere to be found. The question was at first, what to do about it. I have given up on finding it in our house and thought maybe the boys would forget about it (it was Camden's gift). This may have worked except I had Camden write a thank-you card to his Gramps and Granny. And guess what they gave him? Cars 2! "Camden, write your name on this thank-you card." "OK. What did they give me?" "Um, well, that movie we can't find." Oops! Now he keeps asking for it. He told me that it must have been taken away on the trailer to the trash. And when we buy a new Cars 2, we shouldn't leave it outside so that it gets taken away by the trailer to the trash. I guess I need to head to Target.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that you haven't found it! I've finally unpacked everything, and it's not here! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete