Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Muppen

I love the imagination of my children, but sometimes it gets a little crazy! Since Nathan got his gecko and Camden received the fish tank, I thought we were good with pets for a while. But then Camden goes and gets a new pet...a disc from his Buzz gun!
I was cleaning out my dresser drawer and he found a shell change purse that a friend had brought back to me from Hawaii. He asked to have it and after I gave it to him, he put the disc in it and said it was his pet!  He named him Muppen!  He said one side of the shell, his home, was where he played and the other was where he slept. He also takes it out to bathe it! Although he has to stretch his imagination in order to even call it a pet, he was very realistic in one of the expectations of his pet. Nathan asked him if he used the bathroom. Camden replied in a "duh" type of voice, "No, he does not have a private." Well that makes clean-up after his pet a lot easier!

1 comment:

  1. If my kids could find a pet without a private, I would let them have a pet! Tara

    ReplyDelete