Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swimsuit shopping!

I think that shopping for a swimsuit is the cruelest thing that a women has to do! I felt like "Kathy" tonight when I took a ton of swimsuits into the fitting room and took all of them back out as not acceptable! Either the suit was too low cut (I have to take 2 boys to the pool regularly and my 2 yr old tends to grab at my suit! Don't need anything falling out!) or it doesn't give the right support (very important for a 38 yr old body!) or it is too athletic looking (these suits are good for not having parts falling out at the pool, but make me look like a straight board!). After changing stores, I finally found one that seems to hide the right spots! And I am even branching out into a different color this year! Chocolate brown and with blues in the stripes! Cute! But no pictures for this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment