Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ladies' Night!!

I had a birthday party at the ATP gun shop in Summerville tonight!  Ladies' night involves training about guns and then being able to shoot  50 rounds into a pink target.  We also got a t-shirt.  It was exciting to think about doing, but nerve wracking when hanging out in the store waiting for our class to begin.  I was also a little nervous when loading the guns, but then had a good time shooting two kinds of guns.  I even got three shots in the middle of the target.  This was after lots of misses and head shots.  I even shot the earlobe so that it looked like an earring.   It was a fun time with fun friends.  Lots of laughs :)  Can't wait to head back up and fire off another few rounds!
 
Charlie's Angels!  My camo gun really is camoflauged in this picture!

                                       
Couldn't resist taking a picture of this!

 
My new t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment