Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Monday, March 5, 2012

Shirley Family Photo Shoot: A lot of pictures!!

Our family won a photo shoot at a silent auction benefiting our church's Peru mission trip last spring. Kim Woods was the photographer and she did a great job making our family look good...especially considering that my boys tend to scowl and frown or make silly faces whenever a camera comes out! She even was able to make my zit disappear! We had the pictures made in the fall, but I have been slack in posting or making copies. So tonight I am doing both. If you normally get our family picture, then you should get one soon!
Camden was super excited to have his picture taken!

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures! I cannot believe how much Nathan has grown! He is looking so mature in these. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!! You're so photogenic! I also love the way your boys pose for pics. Too cute. I hope all your boys know how lucky they are to have you.

    ReplyDelete