Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mysteries!

Camden's new favorite show is Busytown Mysteries.  I like this show, especially since it involves my favorite book theme, mysteries!  He goes around singing the theme song ( and other songs from the show that he has requested me to get on my Ipod!) and asking me to look for clues! 

The biggest drawback to this show is that it is on CBS...with commercials!  If I am near, I will fastforward through the commercials, however, I don't get to them all the time.  The lastest commercials have been for a CuddleUPets, some puppet that is a blanket, and an aluminum wallet.  He tells me know that he gets a CuddleUPets and I get an Alumiwallet.  I say I don't want a wallet, but he tells me it is full of cash, debit cards and credit cards!  Just what I need.  I think I should use some of that cash and pay for Disney again where we won't have to watch cheesy commercials!
Camden laying out clues to lead us to Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment