Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I love my job!


I do love my job, or should I say jobs!! Well, I love most of them! Right now I can say I do not love ironing or emptying the dishwasher. But I love being a mom, a wife, a speech-language pathologist, a volunteer at the boys' school, a Cubbies' director, and well, that is all I can think of at this time.

Tonight was Super Heroes Night at AWANA. The 3 and 4 year olds had so much fun dressing up, and so did my leaders! I got to come as my favorite super hero--Wonder Woman of course! I did change her name, however, to Cubbie Women!! I have to say that I have a great group of leaders! They all dressed up and made the night so much fun for the kids. The olders clubs focused on how Jesus is the real Super Hero, and since our lesson was about creation, we were able to talk about how only God can create, therefore, He is a super hero! It was an awesome night. My only regret is that I didn't get the red boots for my costume!!


Our younger group of clubbers

Super girl and Bat girl!

Our very active older group of clubbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment