Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Free Card!!

I love pictures and I love getting free cards whenever I can! I especially love the card on the previous post because it was made just in time to get to Dave's Grandpa only a little late for his birthday. If you go onto Shutterfly, you can get a free card too and only have to pay for it to be shipped to that special birthday person in your life...the one you always forget about until the last minute!!!

I don't know if you can view the entire card, but I thought I was really clever in how I made the back. Whenver Dave's Grandpa receives a card from someone, he always looks at the back of it to see if it a Hallmark. So I thought I would have some fun with him. I wrote, Shirleymark...when you care enough to send the best!, on the back. I sure hope he still has the habit of reading the back of cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment