Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Almost!!



Life has been busy in the Shirley house this past month. Lots of work; little time to blog. But I had to write about our exciting announcement...our bathroom is SO close to being finished!!! It is a functioning bathroom with just detail and painting work to get done. I even went shopping for new accessories!! I am so excited. So come over for a visit and use our new potty!

Window treatment is in the works. I will be making curtains tomorrow, I hope! Notice the blue trashcan.

Okay, not much work done in this area, but the boy is sure cute! Seriously, we (meaning Dave mainly) will be painting this area tan. But I did get some blue soap dispensers and toothbrush holder. And they were half price. And I got a new rug. I think it is really cool!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the bathroom and the cute boy! Love from MN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good! So glad next time we'll get to use it!!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete