Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ordinary Days

I guess I am becoming older, or more mature, or maybe wiser, ha, but I am happy to have ordinary days. I am especially happy to feel better after about a week of a miserable lung disease as Nathan described it! It may have been a touch of bronchitis or not, but it was a yucky cough that hurt my chest and made me sluggish. I am thankful that I don't have any serious sickness in my life and feel very bad for those people with breathing problems. Even today, I will sometimes take a deep breath and not feel it fill my lungs. Then I will get a good, lung filling breath and just say thank you, that feels good.

So I am thankful today for my health. I missed being able to run and jump around like usual without getting winded. I went back to the gym today and worked out on some type of machine for about 30 minutes. I could tell I had been sick, but am looking forward to going again tomorrow and getting back to my old self-I hope!


So now I will say goodnight and go lay down and take lots of good deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment