Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Sunday, March 14, 2010

A bathroom update...

We are, and by we I mean Dave, is making progress on our bathroom! We have my mom's family all coming over for a reunion April 3, and would love to have 2 pottys! Although I am not holding my breath for that, at least we might have the tile up in the tub. YEAH!! So just wanted to give a brief update on our bathroom. When it it totally finished, I will invite anyone over who wants to use our second potty :)

The tiles sitting in our bedroom just waiting to be stuck on the walls!


The pattern of how Dave is going to stick them on the walls-I hope they are off our floor soon!

Dave working in the bathroom-a wonderful sight!

Tile on the wall! There is hope that we may have another tub someday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment