Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

As all parents know, children grow up too soon! My baby is now in a big boy toddler bed, is trying to be potty trained, and likes to tell me what to do in pretty clear sentences! And Nathan is now 8 and acts like he should be 2-3 grades older than he is! Life just moves too fast!


But Nathan, my mature acting son, still likes to be a little boy! He wants to cuddle at night and have his favorite animals sleep with him! And now he wants to sleep in the spare bed in Camden's room!



The other day, though, Nathan was outside with Camden and I asked him,
"Aren't you glad you have a brother?" He said yes, but "I wish he would grow up faster! You told me he would grow up fast, but he isn't!"



Well, ok Nathan, he is not big enough to play ball with you yet, but if I could have my way, Camden would stay in the cute 2's! Who cares if I have to change diapers! And although Nathan has passed the cute baby stage of life, I would love to keep him in his sweet thoughtful years!

No comments:

Post a Comment