Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Friday, March 13, 2009

I am starting a new challenge in my life! Trying to find the perfect font to begin my blog! I want to know who uses webdings! Maybe if I want to send a secret, it would be like code!

I love my husband very much!

Not really a secret, but now I can't remember what my first font was!

So is this what blogging is when you have a boring life!

Right now though, I am thankful for my boring life. I just found out that a friend died from breast cancer. Her name was Karen and she was married to Dave's good friend from college. She was such a gracious and real lady! She lived her convictions. There is also a little boy in my son's school who is battling cancer-had a brain tumor removed. I cannot imagine what his family is going through right now. Only God can give them the strength to get through these situations.

Now another font has appeared! This may be an interesting experience after all! I am going to post this and hope that I find it again, but I have no idea when I may let people know that I have a blogsite. So for all you blog stalkers, you just have to wait (unless you have some way to find me that I don't know about!)

No comments:

Post a Comment