Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

See you in the funny pages :)

I love reading the funny pages.  In fact, that is the one part I make sure I read daily.  You can find out lots of things in the comics.  Every time the Post Office increases the cost of a stamp, I learn about it in the comics.  And if it is some special day, I am reminded of it in the comics.

And comics remind me of life, but in a funny way.  I am in the habit of cutting them out and putting them on the refrigerator.  Nathan has started doing it too, although his never seem as funny to me as they do to him.

Recently I read one that you can relate to if you are a woman.  (if you click on it, it will get bigger)





And of course this one is definitely one we can relate to at our house :)


As you can see here!


                                             

So after listening to talk radio in the car all day, I think I will skip all the heavy, depressing, political, left-leaning articles in the paper and just see you in the funny pages!



No comments:

Post a Comment