Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A good weekend for being green!!

 
 
 
I began my green weekend by planting my garden with lots of green plants!!  I have lettuce, kale, eggplant, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and some herbs.  I even used my mushroom compost and my own compost in my green attempt at gardening!  We will see what the garden produces this year!
 

Then on Sunday, after not even wearing green to church, I got in the green spirit with Camden and his friend.  We made a green cake which was very yummy! 
 
 
 


Since it was actually a white cake, we then made green eggs from the yokes.  Everyone tried them and said they tasted like eggs!


And I would eat them in a house and in the rain and on train! 


The green cake!

Of course the boys had to end up wrestling on our brown lawn that will hopefully soon be green :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment