Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Monday, February 7, 2011

Loving Friends!

I am so anxious to blog about my NYC trip, but I can't start that without first writing about the loving welcome I received on my return to Charleston. No it is not the nice hugs I received at the airport from my guys; or the almost, but not so clean house I came home to. It was my front yard with two big signs declaring that I am getting old! There was also lots of forks in my yard and some TP draping my car and trees. I think there was only one roll of TP used. Since I got home so late, (and yes, I did miss my plane in JFK for some unknown reason that I will blame on my tiredness and the heat of the airport) I left everything out to be picked up the next day. Well this morning I was very tired and did not want to get out of bed. I was laying there thinking how I wanted to stay and how the rain sounded so nice and was good for sleeping and...on no, the TP is getting wet! One thing I can say about my loving friends is thank goodness they are frugal and did not want to waste more than one roll of TP on my yard!



2 comments:

  1. that's so funny!!!! I hear 40's are the new 20s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Someone must love you bunches. I think it was Teresa.

    ReplyDelete