Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cubbie's Trip to NYC

I am still trying to find the time to sit down and blog about my awesome NYC trip, but my responsibilities are getting in the way! But one responsibility, my job in Cubbies, helped me get some pictures together as a treat for the Cubbies this Wednesday night. Last week, the children were told that Cubbie went to NYC with Mrs. Amy, so I decided to take him. He had a great time!


BTW, in the picture where Cubbie is sitting by my luggage, the blue bag to the left belongs to Catherine Bell!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I know your cubbies loved it. I'm going to have to show Kyle Cubbie's adventures :)

    Was there no one else in NYC? All your pictures, I only see you or your sister. No one else in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Glad Cubbie got to tag along, I just wish he had eaten all the calories in those desserts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best Cubbie's leader EVER!!! Too cute! I wish i were Cubbie Bear!

    ReplyDelete