Life with the Shirley Family

Life with the Shirley Family

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Camden!



My baby boy has turned 5 and I don't know how it happened so fast! I am a week behind in telling him Happy Birthday and am so behind in computer work in general because the motherboard on my computer has been acting up! But it is working tonight, so I am determined to get at least one post up tonight!

So this is the post of Camden's birthday present. We took him to Legoland in Florida! This was what Camden had been talking about for months; ever since he started looking at Nathan's Lego magazine this summer. So we decided to take him to Legoland the day after it opened! Although it was a little more expensive than we thought it would be, we had a great day.



The park is geared toward kids up to age 12 and Camden could go on every ride but one. So it was fun to be able to take the whole family on all the rides. Well, except for when Dave couldn't go on rides due to his motion sickness problem.

So here are pictures from Camden's birthday present. I am glad he shared it with us...and if my computer keeps acting right, I will have pictures from his party soon!


Camden loved all the rides!!


My two treasures!






The lego safari!


The lego version of San Fran's crookedest road...

and the Golden Gate Bridge


Camden was eager to meet the pirate!



Dave and Nathan were worn out after a long day!

1 comment:

  1. FUN!! I'm guessing the trip to Legoland was during the same trip to FL for Nathan's birthday?? Or else you're really burning up the roads on I-95 :) Love the picture of Dave and Lego Man.

    ReplyDelete